The REST Hub is available to provide the High Performance Sport Network with a range of resources and information across the areas of Recovery, Environment, Sleep, and Travel.
This support is intended to provide resources, direct assistance and / or upskilling as required, and promote collaboration to optimise REST outcomes.
Engagement activities may include:
- Delivery of sport or situation specific education, information and resources.
- Collaboration with appropriate NSO / NIN high performance staff, coaches and athletes.
- Lead or support testing and monitoring, where required.
- Provision of REST related equipment.
- Targeted assessment of strategies, tools and devices to provide evidence-based practical guidelines.