Conditions of Entry
- Patrons must follow AIS Aquatic Centre staff directions at all times.
- Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult (over 18 years of age).
- Entry only available during public opening times.
- No glass objects or alcoholic beverages are permitted in the Centre.
- Pets or animals (with the exception of Assistance Animals), or any items that are deemed to cause public nuisance or offence, are not permitted in the Centre.
- Abusive, disruptive or offensive behaviour and language are not permitted.
- Appropriate swimming attire must be worn. Swim caps must be worn in the pool at all times.
- Patrons with open wounds, known infections or illness should not enter the water. If unsure please report to our qualified first aid attendant to review the risk your condition may present to other patrons.
- Learn to swim, squads and private coaching sessions can only be conducted by AIS Aquatic Centre staff members unless permission has been granted by management.
- Patrons must adhere to all fees and charges.
- No refunds are provided for unused visits.
- Current ID card required for concession admission.
- Membership cards remain the property of AIS. Lost cards will be replaced at a fee of $5.00.
- The AIS Aquatic Centre takes no responsibility for lost or stolen belongings. Lockers are available through reception.
- Cameras and mobile phones are not to be on or in use in the change rooms at any time.
- Emergency exits are to be kept clear of any obstructions at all times.
- The AIS Aquatic Centre reserves the right to refuse entry.
- Failure to comply with the conditions of entry may result in the offender/s being evicted from the Centre. The conditions of entry are subject to change without notice.
Active supervision of children
Consistent with the RLSSA Keep Watch program, parents / guardians (over 18 years of age) must maintain active supervision of children. This means:
- 0-5 year olds - stay within arm's reach
- 6-10 year olds & weak swimmers - be close, be prepared & maintain constant visual contact
- 11-14 year olds - maintain visual contact