Skip to content
Return to top
Tuna corn melt
- 185g can tuna in springwater, drained
- 2 tbsp creamed corn
- 1 tbsp MAGGI Sweet Chilli Sauce
- ½ cup reduced-fat grated cheese
- 4 slices bread or 2 English muffins, split
- chives, chopped, to serve (optional)
- Preheat grill to medium to high.
- Combine tuna, creamed corn, MAGGI Sweet Chilli Sauce and cheese.
- Place bread or muffin halves on a tray and grill on one side for 1 minute or until golden.
- Turn over and top with tuna mix, spreading to coat evenly.
- Grill for 2–3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with chives, if desired.
|ANALYSIS per serve ||4|
| Energy kJ (Cal) ||740|
| Carbohydrate (g) ||19|
| Protein (g) ||20|
| Fat (g) ||3|
| Saturated fat (g) ||1|
| Fibre (g) ||1|
Australian Institute of Sport - From the "Survival for the Active Family" cookbook
05 Nov 2018
, Sandwiches and Snacks, survival-for-the-active-family
Sandwiches and Snacks