Skip to content
Return to top
- Olive or canola oil spray
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 500 g extra-lean beef mince
- 1 packet MAGGI Chilli Con Carne Recipe Mix
- 300 g can corn kernels, rinsed and drained
- 435 g can refried beans
- 400 g can crushed tomatoes
- 600 g chunky salsa
- 8 large burrito flour tortillas
- 450 g frozen spinach, defrosted and excess water squeezed out
- 1 cup grated reduced-fat cheese
- salad leaves, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200C (400F).
- Spray a non-stick saucepan with oil and cook onion over medium heat until soft.
- Add mince and cook until browned.
- Add chilli con carne mix, corn, refried beans, tomatoes and salsa.
- Stir, bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Place a little meat sauce in the base of a 29cm x 23cm lasagne dish.
- Top with about 4 tortillas, then add alternate layers of meat sauce, spinach and tortillas, finishing with a tortilla layer.
- Spread remaining salsa over the top.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Allow to stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with salad leaves.
|ANALYSIS per serve || |
|Energy (kJ) || |
|Protein (g) || |
|Fat (g) || |
|Carbohydrate (g) || |
|Calcium, Iron, Vitamin C || |
Australian Institute of Sport - From the "Survival Around the World" cookbook
05 Nov 2018
yes, Bakes and Grills, survival-around-the-world
Bakes and Grills