- 1- 1 1/2 cups jasmine rice
- olive or canola oil spray
- 500g chicken breast fillets, sliced
- 1-2 tbsp green curry paste
- 375ml can CARNATION Light & Creamy Evaporated Milk
- 1 tsp coconut essence
- 4 kaffir lime leaves, finely shredded, plus extra, to garnish
- 200g green beans, trimmed and halved
- 200g baby corn
- 200g broccoli florets
- 200g can bamboo shoots, rinsed and drained
- 2 tbs MAGGI Fish Sauce
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- 1 tbs cornflour
- Steam rice according to packet instructions.
- Spray a non-stick wok with oil and stirfry chicken over medium-high heat for 5 minutes or until browned.
- Add curry paste and stirfry until fragrant.
- Stir in milk, coconut essence and lime leaves and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat to low, add beans, corn, broccoli and bamboo shoots and simmer for 5 minutes or until beans are tender.
- Add fish sauce and brown sugar.
- Blend cornflour with 2 tablespoons water, stir into wok and cook, stirring, until curry boils and thickens slightly.
- Garnish with extra lime leaves and serve with rice.
Athletes with high fuel needs (e.g. endurance athletes, athletes who are growing, athletes aiming to increase muscle mass) require extra carbohydrate-based ingredients and a larger serve size
Athletes with low fuel needs (e.g. skill-based athletes, athletes trying to reduce body fat) need to opt for a smaller serve size