Skip to content
Return to top
5 minutes + 10 minutes macerating
- 1 punnet strawberries, sliced thinly
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 x 200 g cartons NESTLE Light Strawberries & Cream Yoghurt
- 8 sponge fingers (savoyardi biscuits)
- Place strawberries, sugar and orange juice in a glass or ceramic bowl.
- Set aside for 10 minutes, then drain, reserving liquid. Stir through yoghurt.
- Transfer to serving glasses and drizzle with some of the reserved liquid.
- Serve with sponge fingers, for dipping.
|ANALYSIS per serve|
|Energy kJ (Cal)|
|Vitamin C, Calcium|
Australian Institute of Sport - From the "Survival from the Fittest" cookbook
05 Nov 2018
no, Treats, survival-from-the-fittest