- Preparation time 2 minutes
- Cooking time 4 minutes
- Serves 4
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup reduced-fat milk
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp butter
- bread, toasted, to serve
- Place eggs, milk and salt in a bowl and whisk together.
- Melt butter in a large non-stick frypan over medium heat.
- Pour in the egg mixture.
- Break up and stir gently with a wooden spoon until creamy curds have formed.
- Remove from heat and serve with toast.
HINT: If you need to cook larger amounts it is best to cook two separate batches.
|ANALYSIS per serve||4|
|Energy kJ (Cal)||695|
|Saturated fat (g)||4|
Australian Institute of Sport - From the "Survival for the Active Family" cookbook 05 Nov 2018 HINT: If you need to cook larger amounts it is best to cook two separate batches. , Sandwiches and Snacks, survival-for-the-active-family Sandwiches and Snacks