Skip to content
Return to top
- 2 medium potatoes, diced
- ½ medium sweet potato, diced
- 400g can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 415g can of salmon, drained
- ¾ cup almonds meal
- 1 small zucchini, grated
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp finely chopped chives
- 2 tbsp chopped dill
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- oil for cooking
- rocket leaves, to serve
- MAGGI Sweet Chilli Sauce, to serve
- lemon or lime wedge, to serve
- Boil, steam or microwave potato and sweet potato until cooked. Add kidney beans and mash.
- Add salmon, almond meal, zucchini, egg, chives, dill and pepper.
- Mix until well combined.
- Divide into 18 portions and shape into patties
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook patties for 1–2 minutes each side or until golden brown.
- Serve with rocket, MAGGI Sweet Chilli Sauce and lemon or lime wedges.
|ANALYSIS per serve || 6|
| Energy kJ (Cal) || 1307|
| Carbohydrate (g) ||19|
| Protein (g) ||25|
| Fat (g) ||13|
| Saturated fat (g) ||2|
| Fibre (g) ||7|
Australian Institute of Sport - From the "Survival for the Active Family" cookbook
05 Nov 2018
no, Bakes and Grills, survival-for-the-active-family
Bakes and Grills