Skip to content
Return to top
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- ¼ cup caster sugar
- pinch bicarbonate of soda
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup natural yogurt
- ½ cup reduced-fat milk
- butter for cooking, melted
- Combine flour, sugar and bicarbonate of soda in a bowl.
- Combine egg, yogurt and milk in a separate bowl.
- Pour milk mixture into dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Heat butter in a medium non-stick frying pan over medium to low heat.
- Pour 1-2 tbsp of mixture into the pan per pikelet and cook for 1–2 minutes or until bubbles appear on surface
- Turn and cook a further minute. Keep warm while cooking the remainder of the mixture.
- Serve with extra yogurt and honey if desired.
|ANALYSIS per serve ||16|
| Energy kJ (Cal) ||229|
| Carbohydrate (g) ||10|
| Protein (g) ||2|
| Fat (g) ||1|
| Saturated fat (g) ||0|
| Fibre (g) ||0|
Australian Institute of Sport - From the "Survival for the Active Family" cookbook
05 Nov 2018
, Treats, survival-for-the-active-family