Pasta with tuna
- Preparation time 5 minutes
- Cooking time 8 minutes
- Serves 4
- 400g spaghetti
- oil for cooking
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 415g can tuna in springwater, drained
- 1 cup parsley leaves
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- shaved parmesan, to serve
- Cook pasta according to packet directions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add tuna and cook for 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
- Drain pasta and add to the tuna. Toss through parsley leaves.
- Serve on warm dishes topped with parmesan cheese, parsley and freshly ground pepper.
HINT: Roasted cherry tomatoes are great tossed through this pasta/
|ANALYSIS per serve||4|
|Energy kJ (Cal)||1972|
|Saturated fat (g)||1|
Australian Institute of Sport - From the "Survival for the Active Family" cookbook 05 Nov 2018 HINT: Roasted cherry tomatoes are great tossed through this pasta/ , Pasta, survival-for-the-active-family Pasta