Skip to content
Return to top
Mini New York cheesecakes
- 6 wheatmeal biscuits, crumbled
- 200g low-fat ricotta cheese
- 125g light cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Skim Milk
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 3 eggwhites
- 200g mixed fresh blueberries and raspberries
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Line eight holes in a 12-hole muffin pan with paper muffin cases.
- Place crumbled biscuits in the base of each case.
- Beat together cheeses, condensed milk, sugar and eggwhites.
- Spoon into cases and bake for 25 minutes or until set.
- Allow to cool.
- Serve topped with berries.
| Energy (kJ) || |
| Protein (g) || |
| Fat (g) || |
| Carbohydrate (g) || |
| Calcium |
Australian Institute of Sport - From the "Survival Around the World" cookbook
05 Nov 2018
no, Treats, survival-around-the-world