Skip to content
Return to top
- oil for cooking
- 1 medium brown onion, diced
- 1 medium carrot, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp MAGGI Hot Chilli Sauce
- 1 medium sweet potato, diced
- 400g can crushed tomatoes
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 75g small pasta shells
- 100g green beans, chopped
- pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Heat oil in a large non-stick saucepan over medium heat. Add onion, carrot and celery and cook for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally until tender. Add a little water if necessary.
- Add garlic, MAGGI Hot Chilli Sauce and sweet potato and cook for 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes and stock and bring to the boil. Add pasta and cook for 10 minutes,
- Add green beans and cook for 5 minutes.
- Season with pepper and top with parsley.
|ANALYSIS per serve||6|
|Energy kJ (Cal)||539|
|Saturated fat (g)||0|
Australian Institute of Sport - From the "Survival for the Active Family" cookbook
05 Nov 2018
no, Soups and Salads, survival-for-the-active-family
Soups and Salads