Skip to content
Return to top
- 2 pizza bases with tomato sauce
- ½ tsp chilli flakes (optional)
- oil for cooking
- 400g lean beef mince
- 220g tomato salsa
- 400g can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 small red capsicum, finely chopped
- 1 cup reduced-fat grated cheese
- 1 avocado, sliced
- sour cream, to serve
- MAGGI Sweet Chilli Sauce, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line 2 pizza trays with baking paper. Place pizza bases on prepared trays and sprinkle with chilli flakes, if desired.
- Heat oil in a medium non-stick frying pan over medium to high heat. Add the mince and cook for 3–4 minutes, breaking up any lumps with a wooden spoon.
- Stir in salsa, kidney beans and capsicum and cook for 3 minutes. Allow to cool slightly.
- Spread mixture over each pizza base. Top with cheese.
- Place pizzas on greased trays and bake for 10–15 minutes or until base is cooked and cheese is melted and golden
- Arrange slices of avocado on top, dollop with sour cream and drizzle over MAGGI Sweet Chilli Sauce.
|ANALYSIS per serve || 4|
| Energy kJ (Cal) || 3338|
| Carbohydrate (g) ||80|
| Protein (g) ||50|
| Fat (g) ||28|
| Saturated fat (g) ||8|
| Fibre (g) ||13|
Australian Institute of Sport - From the "Survival for the Active Family" cookbook
05 Nov 2018
, Bakes and Grills, survival-for-the-active-family
Bakes and Grills