Skip to content
Return to top
Mango & coconut pannacotta
- 375mL can CARNATION Light & Creamy Coconut Flavoured Evaporated Milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2½ tsp gelatine
- 2½ tbsp hot water
- 1 mango, peeled
- Heat a medium non-stick frying pan over low heat. Add CARNATION Light & Creamy Coconut Flavoured Evaporated Milk and sugar and heat until sugar dissolves.
- Add gelatine to a heat-proof bowl and cover with hot water. Stir gently until gelatine is dissolved, then add milk mixture and mix well.
- Puree 1 mango cheek and slice remaining mango. Stir ¼ cup of the puree into the milk mixture.
- Pour pannacotta mixture through sieve into 4 individual serving dishes and set aside to cool. Cover and refrigerate until set.
- Once set, turn out and decorate with reserved mango puree and slices.
|ANALYSIS per serve ||4|
| Energy kJ (Cal) ||598|
| Carbohydrate (g) ||26|
| Protein (g) ||9|
| Fat (g) ||0|
| Saturated fat (g) ||0|
| Fibre (g) ||2|
Australian Institute of Sport - From the "Survival for the Active Family" cookbook
05 Nov 2018
no, Treats, survival-for-the-active-family