Mango & coconut pannacotta
- Preparation time 5 minutes
- Cooking time 2 minutes
- Serves 4
- 375mL can CARNATION Light & Creamy Coconut Flavoured Evaporated Milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2½ tsp gelatine
- 2½ tbsp hot water
- 1 mango, peeled
- Heat a medium non-stick frying pan over low heat. Add CARNATION Light & Creamy Coconut Flavoured Evaporated Milk and sugar and heat until sugar dissolves.
- Add gelatine to a heat-proof bowl and cover with hot water. Stir gently until gelatine is dissolved, then add milk mixture and mix well.
- Puree 1 mango cheek and slice remaining mango. Stir ¼ cup of the puree into the milk mixture.
- Pour pannacotta mixture through sieve into 4 individual serving dishes and set aside to cool. Cover and refrigerate until set.
- Once set, turn out and decorate with reserved mango puree and slices.
|ANALYSIS per serve||4|
|Energy kJ (Cal)||598|
|Saturated fat (g)||0|
Australian Institute of Sport - From the "Survival for the Active Family" cookbook 05 Nov 2018 , Treats, survival-for-the-active-family Treats