- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups cornflakes
- 1/3 cup desiccated coconut
- 80g dried apricots, diced
- 80g dried pears, diced
- 395g can NESTLÉ Sweetened
- Condensed Skim Milk
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
MILO milkshake (Serves 2):
- 2 cups The Complete Dairy milk
- 1 banana, roughly chopped
- 2 tbs Natural No Fat Set Yogurt
- 1/2 cup MILO powder, plus extra to sprinkle
- Ice cubes
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Line an 18cm x 28cm slice tray with non-stick paper.
- Combine oats, cornflakes, coconut and dried fruit in a large bowl.
- Combine condensed milk and sugar in a microwave-safe bowl and heat in microwave on MEDIUM for 5 minutes, stirring after each minute, until thick and pale brown.
- Add to dry ingredients and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Press mixture into tray using a spoon dipped in hot water.
- Dip a knife in hot water and score slice into 16 fingers.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until firm.
- Leave to cool in tray before slicing into fingers with a serrated knife.
To make MILO Milkshake, process all ingredients in a blender until thick and creamy. Pour into glasses and sprinkle with extra MILO powder.