- Preparation time 15 minutes
- Cooking time 15 minutes
- Serves 4
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 150g shaved ham, chopped
- 3 spring onions, sliced, plus extra to serve (optional)
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 115g packet fresh baby corn
- 80g button mushrooms, sliced
- 6 cups rice, cooked
- 120g frozen peas
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp MAGGI Authentic Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Heat oil in a wok over high heat. Add egg and swirl to evenly cover the base and sides of wok. Cook over medium heat until set.
- Roll up egg in the wok, remove from heat and slice thinly. Set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in wok. Add ham and spring onion and cook for 1 minute or until onion is soft.
- Add carrot, capsicum, corn and mushrooms and stir-fry for 3 minutes until almost tender.
- Stir in rice and peas, and cook for 3-4 minutes until the rice is heated through.
- Stir in shredded egg and sauces until well combined.
- Top with sliced spring onion, if desired.
|ANALYSIS per serve||4|
|Energy kJ (Cal)||2111|
|Saturated fat (g)||2|
Australian Institute of Sport - From the "Survival for the Active Family" cookbook 05 Nov 2018 , Rice, survival-for-the-active-family Rice