- Preparation time 3 minutes
- Cooking time 16 minutes
- Serves 4
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat milk
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- pinch nutmeg
- oil for cooking
- 4 slices bread
- 1 tsp cinnamon sugar
- strawberries, to serve
- Combine eggs, milk, sugar and nutmeg in medium mixing bowl.
- Heat oil in a medium non-stock frying pan over medium heat.
- Soak bread slices one at a time in egg mixture until saturated.
- Cook slices for 2 minutes each side.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and serve with strawberries.
HINT: Serve with maple syrup if desired.
|ANALYSIS per serve||4|
|Energy kJ (Cal)||574|
|Saturated fat (g)||1|
Australian Institute of Sport - From the "Survival for the Active Family" cookbook 05 Nov 2018 HINT: Serve with maple syrup if desired. , Treats, survival-for-the-active-family Treats