Creamy cucumber dip
- Preparation time 5 minutes
- Cooking time NIL
- Serves 2-4
- 2 small Lebanese cucumbers
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup Traditional Skim Milk Natural Yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint
- Peel cucumbers and cut in half lengthways.
- Use a teaspoon to scoop out the seeds.
- Grate the flesh, and place in a bowl with garlic, yoghurt and mint.
- Stir to combine and serve chilled.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper and garnish with chervil if desired.
- Makes about 1½ cups.
HINT: This dip is best made a couple of hours before serving to allow the flavours to develop
|ANALYSIS per serve|
|Energy kJ (Cal)|
Australian Institute of Sport - From the "Survival from the Fittest" cookbook 05 Nov 2018 HINT: This dip is best made a couple of hours before serving to allow the flavours to develop , Sandwiches and Snacks, survival-from-the-fittest Sandwiches and Snacks