Skip to content
Return to top
Chocolate choc-chip muffin
- 2½ cups self-raising flour
- ½ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- ¼ cup NESTLE Baking Cocoa
- ¾ cup caster sugar
- 1 cup NESTLE Choc Bits, Dark Chocolate
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 cup (250 ml) skim milk
- 1 egg
- 200 g PETERS FARM No Fat Natural Yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Lightly grease a 12-hole muffin pan.
- Sift flour, bicarbonate of soda and cocoa into a large bowl.
- Stir in sugar and choc bits and make a well in the centre.
- In a small bowl, whisk margarine, milk, egg and yoghurt together then add to flour mixture.
- Stir gently until mixture is just combined but do not over beat.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until muffins are well risen and spring back to the touch.
- Leave in pan for a few minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool, or eat warm.
|ANALYSIS per serve|
|Energy kJ (Cal)|
Australian Institute of Sport - From the "Survival from the Fittest" cookbook
05 Nov 2018
yes, Treats, survival-from-the-fittest