Skip to content
Return to top
Walnut & chocolate slice
30 minutes + 15 minutes cooling time
- ¾ cup plain flour
- ¾ cup self-raising flour
- 1/3 cup NESTLÉ Baking Cocoa
- 1½ cups caster sugar
- ½ cup roughly chopped walnuts
- 200g tub SKI D'LITE Vanilla Crème Yogurt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 egg whites
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- NESTLÉ Baking Cocoa, to dust (optional)
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Line a 28cm x 18cm slice pan with baking paper.
- Sift flours and NESTLÉ Baking Cocoa into a large bowl. Stir in sugar and walnuts, and make a well in the centre.
- Whisk SKI D'LITE Vanilla Crème Yogurt, oil, egg whites and vanilla together in a small bowl. Pour onto dry ingredients, and mix lightly and quickly until just combined.
- Spread into prepared pan and smooth the surface.
- Bake for 30 minutes, turning pan halfway through cooking.
- Cool in the tin for about 15 minutes, then cut into 24 squares.
- Dust lightly with extra NESTLÉ Baking Cocoa before serving (optional).
|ANALYSIS per serve ||24|
| Energy kJ (Cal) ||559|
| Carbohydrate (g) ||21|
| Protein (g) ||3|
| Fat (g) ||4|
| Saturated fat (g) ||1|
| Fibre (g) ||1|
Australian Institute of Sport - From the "Survival for the Active Family" cookbook
13 Mar 2020
no, Treats, survival-for-the-active-family