Chilli tofu & noodle stirfry
- Preparation time 10 minutes
- Cooking time 15 minutes
- Serves 4-6
- 900 g fresh hokkien noodles (or udon, of preferred)
- olive or canola oil spray
- 350 g firm tofu, cut into cubes
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 onion, sliced into thin wedges
- 1 small red capsicum, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 200 g fresh baby corn
- 1 bunch broccolini, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup MAGGI Stir Fry Sauce
- 3 tablespoons MAGGI Chilli Sauce
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Place noodles in a large heatproof bowl, cover with boiling water and leave to stand for 2 minutes, gently using a wooden spoon to separate strands.
- Spray a nonstick wok of frying pan with oil and heat.
- Cook tofu in 2 or 3 batches over high heat until browned; set aside.
- Reheat wok, add garlic, ginger, onion and stirfry for 2 minutes or until soft.
- Add remaining vegetables and stirfry for 3-5 minutes until tender but still crisp.
- Add drained noodles, tofu and combined sauces to wok.
- Stirfry for 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Toss with sesame seeds and serve immediately.
- Garnish with chervil, if desired.
|ANALYSIS per serve|
|Energy kJ (Cal)|
|Calcium, Fibre, Iron, Vitamin C, Zinc|
Australian Institute of Sport - From the "Survival from the Fittest" cookbook 05 Nov 2018 yes, Spice, survival-from-the-fittest Spice