Skip to content
Return to top
- 1½ cups self-raising flour
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- oil for cooking
- raspberries, blueberries and strawberries, to serve
- maple syrup, to serve
- SKI D'LITE Vanilla Crème Yogurt, to serve
- Combine flour and sugar in mixing bowl.
- Whisk buttermilk, egg and vanilla essence together in a jug.
- Add to dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Heat oil in a medium non-stock frying pan over medium to low heat.
- Cook 1/3 cup mixture for 1–2 minutes or until bubbles appear on surface
- Turn and cook a further minute. Remove from pan and keep warm while cooking the remainder of the mixture.
- Serve with fruit, SKI D'LITE Vanilla Crème Yogurt and maple syrup.
|ANALYSIS per serve||4|
|Energy kJ (Cal)||1212|
|Saturated fat (g)||2|
Australian Institute of Sport - From the "Survival for the Active Family" cookbook
05 Nov 2018
, Treats, survival-for-the-active-family