- Preparation time 10 minutes
- Cooking time 13 minutes
- Serves 6
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup reduced-fat milk
- ½ cup reduced-fat grated tasty cheese
- pepper, to taste
- oil for cooking
- 2 rashers lean bacon, diced
- 150g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- Preheat grill to high.
- Combine eggs, milk and cheese in medium bowl and season with pepper.
- Heat oil in a medium non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Cook bacon for 3–4 minutes or until lightly golden. Add tomatoes and spring onions and cook for 2 minutes or until tomatoes just start to soften.
- Add egg mixture to pan and cook 3–4 minutes until egg is just starting to set.
- Place under grill and cook for a further 2–3 minutes until top browns. Sprinkle with parsley.
HINT: This can be sliced and served cold in a lunch box.
|ANALYSIS per serve||6|
|Energy kJ (Cal)||1076|
|Saturated fat (g)||6|
Australian Institute of Sport - From the "Survival for the Active Family" cookbook 05 Nov 2018 HINT: This can be sliced and served cold in a lunch box. , Sandwiches and Snacks, survival-for-the-active-family Sandwiches and Snacks