Banana, macadamia & honey porridge
- Preparation time 2 minutes
- Cooking time 1-2 minutes
- Serves 1
- ¼ cup UNCLE TOBYS Quick Oats
- ½ cup reduced-fat milk, plus extra to serve (optional)
- 1½ medium bananas, sliced (optional)
- 4 whole macadamia nuts, chopped
- 2 tsp honey
- Combine UNCLE TOBYS Quick Oats, milk and one banana in a bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and stir.
- Add macadamia nuts and half the honey and stir through.
- Top with remaining sliced banana and drizzle with remaining honey, or to taste, if desired.
HINT: Alternatively, cook the porridge without the banana. Serve with fresh banana slices on top.
|ANALYSIS per serve|
|Energy kJ (Cal)|
|Saturated fat (g)||3|
Australian Institute of Sport - From the "Survival for the Active Family" cookbook 05 Nov 2018 HINT: Alternatively, cook the porridge without the banana. Serve with fresh banana slices on top. , Treats, survival-for-the-active-family Treats