5 - 9 July 2021
Challenge yourself in Sportex these July school holidays.
Challenge yourself in Sportex, a leading interactive sports exhibit set among a unique collection of Australian sporting memorabilia inside the Visitors Centre at the Australian Institute of Sport.
Sportex will be open to the public as follows:
- Monday 5 July – Friday 9 July 2021
- 1pm – 4pm daily
- $10 per person, ages five and up. Children under five are free.
Visitors can enjoy fun and safe interactive exhibits, learn about the history of Australian sport and be inspired to be active and play sport.
Tickets can be purchased at the Tours desk within the AIS Visitor Centre, Leverrier St Bruce.
For any questions regarding the Sportex Public program, please contact the Tours team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 6214 1010.
All visitors to the AIS aged 16 years and older, must register using the Check In CBR app.
Sportex is capped at 100 participants.
While at the AIS, you must:
- maintain personal and respiratory hygiene, including regular hand washing / sanitising.
- limit contact with and maintain physical distancing of at least 1.5 metres from all other people and groups at the AIS, including AIS staff.
- clean the touch points of any interactive used after each use using the wipes provided.
You are not permitted on the AIS Campus if you:
- are currently diagnosed with COVID19.
- are currently waiting on test results for COVID19.
- have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID19 in the past 14 days.
- currently live in or have travelled to or through a geographically localised area with elevated risk of community transmission, as defined by public health authorities.
- have any current symptoms such as - fever, respiratory symptoms (such as coughing, sore throat, shortness of breath) or other possible symptoms including runny nose, headache, muscle or joint pains, nausea, vomiting, loss of sense of smell, altered sense of taste, loss of appetite and fatigue.
Supervision of children
Children under the age of 16 must be supervised by an adult at all times when at the AIS.
Food and Beverage
Food and beverage cannot be brought into Sportex, but can be consumed in the cafe and courtyard marquee.