Public activity resumes at the AIS Canberra campus.
The health and safety of our staff, athletes and visitors is our top priority as we take action to mitigate the risk posed to the community by COVID-19.
The following public activities and access to facilities have resumed at the AIS campus:
- AIS Fitness Centre
- AIS Track and Field Centre – public training
- Hire of AIS Grass Fields
- Public swimming (25m pool only)
- Aqua and Recovery classes (25m pool only)
- Swim classes (25m pool from 2 November 2020)
- Hire of indoor facilities by clubs and associations (from 2 November 2020)
While the campus has been closed, we have taken the opportunity to progress some improvement works across the campus. So as restrictions continue to be eased, we may still require some limitations on public activities until these works are completed and in order to comply with ACT Public Health Directions.
The following activities in particular remain suspended until further notice:
- AIS Tours
- AIS cafe
- AIS Shop
- Public swimming - 50m pool
- School holiday programs
Further information is available here.
We understand the value of the AIS campus to the community and we have every intention of resuming business as usual when we see it safe and appropriate. Thank you for your patience and understanding.