At the AIS, all your sports camps needs are seamlessly rolled into one as your team trains, recovers, eats, sleeps, learns and assesses its performance.
Why the AIS
SPECIAL NOTICE: Please note we are currently only providing accommodation for high performance athletes. This decision has been made with consideration to athlete preparation for the Tokyo and Birmingham Games, the current COVID situation and the planned delivery of a vaccination program. While we can take tentative bookings for sports camps for 2022, we commit to providing you at least three months’ notice of any cancellation.
The AIS has been delivering sports camps services for over 25 years.
Our experienced sports camps team is dedicated to providing you with a seamless service to ensure your team optimises its AIS experience.
We will integrate the expertise, services and facilities at the AIS to tailor an all-inclusive program specifically for your athletes.
We allow for a balanced approach to athlete development, helping you to find the time and space to incorporate recreational, educational and social activities into your camp program.
What can be included
- Accommodation in the AIS Athletes Village.
- Three nutritional meals per night of stay in the AIS Dining Hall.
- Additional catering, which may include lunch or dinner packs, morning/afternoon teas, working lunches, conference packages and snacks.
- Recovery Bar – refuelling your athletes to supplement their training regime.
- Use of AIS facilities including the AIS Basketball and Netball Centre, strength and conditioning gym and Aquatic and Fitness Centre.
- AIS Site Tour, including Sportex the interactive Sports Exhibit. Complimentary tours will be offered to any school age group staying at the AIS for a minimum of 2 nights (including domestic primary and secondary, sports camp or school group accommodation).
- Engaging activities, from some of Australia’s best young athletes and AIS Aquatic and Fitness Centre staff including athlete presentations, trained by the best and a number of fitness classes.
- Merchandise packages.
- Local vehicle hire.
- Canberra Airport transfers.