The 2021 Performance Support eForum provides an opportunity for performance support practitioners from across the high performance system to:
- Connect and stimulate community, alongside the traditional discipline specific activities
- Share current and potential future system activities and projects
- Discuss and develop areas of need as identified by the high performance support network.
- NSO and NIN engaged performance support practitioners and managers
- Invited guests*
SAVE THE DATE
- Event date
Thursday 14 October 2021
11:30am - 5:00pm AEDT
- Towards Brisbane 2032 | Maximising Performance Support
Panel Session: Discussing the vision for Performance Support in 2032 - what should we be striving for and how might we get there? What can we learn from those that have been a part of a home Olympics before?
- Specialists vs Generalists | Finding the Right Balance within the High Performance Sport Landscape
Sian Allen: Research Manager, Product Innovation, lululemon athletica
- Emerging Generations | Understanding the emerging generations to help them thrive in the future of Australian sport
Ashley Fell: Social researcher, author, TEDx speaker and Director of Advisory, McCrindle
Gen Z Gen Alpha Infographic
- Satellite sessions | 2021 SSSM Professional Network activities
Activities held alongside this event including the Applied Physiology Conference, Performance Nutrition Network Forum, Movement Science Forum, Strength and Conditioning Network Workshop and Lead Physiotherapist Network Workshop. Further information regarding these will come directly from your Network Lead.
Presenters and Panelists
Delegates who have registered to join the virtual event on 14 October, now have received information to connect on the day.
To request an invitation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org stating your Name, Role and Organisation.